Saturday 9 September 2017

Mock Magazine Advert

This is my mock Magazine advert, I was given the genre pop and the Boy-band Eversix (a made up band), we had two hours to design a magazine advert for the group. I started by looking at different magazine adverts for pop bands to see the similarities between the different adverts. The photo of the group was taken from a photo of some guys from the programme Geordie Shore. I then photoshopped the image and took the guys out of the background. We decided that the theme around the advert and for the album would be airports. We named the album Take off and placed the guys on an airport runway. We included some of the popular songs from the album, the record label, reviews and where you can purchase/listen to the music.


Doing this mock version of a magazine advert will help me when it comes to make my own because I have been able to practices the different Photoshop skills needed to make the advert, and I have also learned about what needed to be included within the magazine advert.




No comments:

Post a Comment