Wednesday 20 September 2017

Mock Digipak

This is the mock digipak that I created. We were given a maximum of two hours to create a digipak for a group called The Hobgoblins. The Hobgoblins are a made up folk band. For this I took a photo of a group of guys from google images and pasted it into Photoshop. There I cut the image out of the background and inserted it onto the background in the digipak. I think that the hardest part about making the mock digipak was making sure everything was up the right way. For this to happen one of the sides would need to be upside down (e.g. the photo of the horses), we also got two template of CDs to show that the digipak would include two CDs instead of just one. On the back of the digipak we included the different songs that the digipak would include, the record label the artists are signed by and the bar code. The centre includes a quote by the artists, this make it more personal fro the artists.       


Making a mock digipak will help me when it comes to making my own because i have figured out the basic of what it has to include, figuring out that one side has to be reversed is very helpful because it was better to learn from that mistake now rather than later when I'm making the actual digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment