Friday 6 October 2017

Plans for digipak

Below are the two designs that I came up with regarding the digipaks.
 This is the first design for the digipak it includes annotations about whats included within the design. However, I feel that the design overall is too brown so when it comes to designing the actual digipak I will be able to change the colours a little to make it look brighter overall.

  This is design number two for the digipaks this one is a little more colourful than the first design I came up with, it also includes the explorer on his adventure to the chest which is also pictured. I'm not sure about the front cover for the digipak on this design I prefer the front cover for the first design - maybe there is a way that I would be able to combine the two different designs together to create a better design.

No comments:

Post a Comment